Thursday, February 10, 2011

Recordable Storybook

For Christmas, Papa Wally and Grammy Kim (my parents) gave our family a recordable storybook from Hallmark called "All The Ways I Love You." When we opened it at my brother Jeremy's house, I think we adults were more touched and enthralled with this special gift than the kids were. However, it has fast become Miles's favorite play thing. Wherever it is, he will find it, open it, and turn pages. He doesn't get the pages in order and more often than not I hear Grammy Kim reading the phrase "I love you too, when raindrops fall, one, by one, by one" over and over again (since that's right in the middle of the book where he tends to open it the most). The story is super sweet, but I think Miles just loves hearing his grandparents' voices. I know I do. What a treasure!

No comments: