Friday, February 25, 2011

Mr. Miles is 1!

Oh my goodness!  Time sure has flown by this year.  As I was working this morning and the clock turned to 6:38, I felt tears well up in my eyes.  I am SO blessed to be a mother to Miles.  He is such a loving and happy baby!  He has gotten so big!  He is 32 1/2 inches tall and weighs 22 lbs 11oz.  Aaron and I are so blessed.  We are having a birthday party for him tomorrow and I will post pictures and video then.
*-*-*-*-*

Dear Miles,

I can't believe that you are already a year old.  It seems like just yesterday that I held you in my arms for the first time and you grasped my finger while you nursed for the first time.  You've had a hold of my heart since that moment!  I am so blessed to call you my son.  You are a precious son of our Heavenly Father and your dad and I are so humbled that He entrusted us with you. 

You are such a pleasant and easy-going baby.  Grandma Ru once said that we were blessed with an easy baby because it was so hard to get you here.  I truly believe that because you are an easy baby.  I couldn't have asked for a better baby.  You are so much like your daddy.  You are so relaxed and laid back.  You take everything in stride.  I pray that you will be able to keep that quality as you grow and mature.  It will serve you well in life.  You get so excited to see your dad, to talk to your grandparents on the phone, and it seems you are just excited to be alive.  You love life and help your dad and I love life as well.

Keep growing!  Keep being happy!  Keep being super loving!  We will try our best to make this next year even better than the last!

All our love--your mom and dad.

No comments: