Thursday, February 10, 2011

Flint

There is a little boy in our ward named Flint. Flint is 3 weeks older than Miles. We sit next to Flint in church sometimes. Lately we do it a lot because Miles and Flint are so cute together. Sometimes Flint tries to suck Miles's thumb. Miles likes to play with Flint's hair. They like to steal toys from each other. They like to grab each others faces, ears, hands, etc. They like to jabber and squeal and talk to each other all during Sacrament meeting. There are some Sundays that Flint's mom, Brenna, and I have to try really hard not to laugh because of their cute antics. I think they will be good friends (at least I hope so since his mom and I are good friends). It is so fun to see Miles interacting with other babies. There is another little boy, Brian, who is 6 weeks younger than Miles. I have a feeling they will be the three musketeers when they get older. Their poor teachers and cub scout leaders!

No comments: