We are going to Utah at the end of the month for a family reunion for Aaron's side of the family. Last night, I sat down and made a list of the different things we need to take. Aaron was looking at me like I was crazy because we aren't leaving until July 29th. He jokingly said "We don't need to do anything until Monday the 28th." I lovingly glared at him and continued my list making. Isn't it amazing how much more efficient we are when we are prepared? We are in charge of a couple of things for the reunion and before I made my list, I was freaking out (I know...those of you who know me could NEVER imagine me freaking out!!! :] ). Now, I feel in control--which I like to be! --Just ask my husband!! :)
I do admit that I am usually not this prepared. I am often a procrastinator and put things off until the last minute and then have a meltdown as I try to do it all. My poor husband bears the brunt of it and does his best to pick up the pieces. There truly is wisdom in the Lord's counsel--"When you are prepared, you shall not fear."
No comments:
Post a Comment