Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Official--We are POTENTIAL Adoptive Parents!

Oh my goodness! We received an early Christmas present from our caseworker at LDS Family Services. All of our paperwork has FINALLY gone through and we are approved as an adoptive couple. Jim, our caseworker, emailed us the good news yesterday. I have to confess that I cried when I read it. All I want to do is be a mother and it is just on the horizon. Now our profile can get to the birth mother who is carrying a miracle and the greatest gift we could ever receive. It is hard to imagine that in the near future, I could be holding a child in my arms who would be able to celebrate having 2 moms. My heart is so full right now. What a great blessing to be thinking about bring a baby into our home when we are celebrating the birth of the greatest of all--our Savior, Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Nichole and Jeremy said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you! I can't wait!