My decorating "specialty" is our living room. We have 2 nativities and a plethora of other decor to make our main living area festive. (Our tree is in our downstairs family room.) I just love making our home inviting and welcoming. I also like decorating so that all who come to our home will remember why we celebrate Christmas.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Christmas Decorating
Aaron and I are decorating our Christmas tree and listening to Christmas music tonight. I just love this time of year! It's so filled with hope and love. I don't necessarily enjoy decorating the tree, but I love it when the decorating is done. I'm taking a break from the tree right now while Aaron keeps at it. He is so good! He will put an ornament on and then stand back to make sure it looks good..then pick up another ornament and stand back to figure out the best place to put it. Then he repeats the whole thing again. He is so amazing! I have trained him well! :)
My decorating "specialty" is our living room. We have 2 nativities and a plethora of other decor to make our main living area festive. (Our tree is in our downstairs family room.) I just love making our home inviting and welcoming. I also like decorating so that all who come to our home will remember why we celebrate Christmas.

My decorating "specialty" is our living room. We have 2 nativities and a plethora of other decor to make our main living area festive. (Our tree is in our downstairs family room.) I just love making our home inviting and welcoming. I also like decorating so that all who come to our home will remember why we celebrate Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment