Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy half-birthday Mr. Miles!



Miles is 6 months old today! I can't believe he's that old already! I keep reminding him that I didn't give him permission to grow up so fast, but he isn't listening. :o) He now weighs 17 pounds, 8 ounces and is a whopping 29 inches tall. He grew two inches in two months and is currently "off the chart for height" according to Dr. Mulder, his pediatrician. He's my tall boy! Everyone at Aaron's work jokes that he'll be in the NBA because he's already so tall.




Miles--you are such an amazing baby and we are so blessed to have you in our home. Your sweet disposition makes parenthood a joy. We love you more every day! We can't believe that you have already been with us for 6 months. It doesn't seem like it has been that long. Yet, I can't remember my life without you. Thanks for being my son.

1 comment:

AmberN225 said...

It makes me so happy to see you in mommy-mode :). I wish I lived closer and could share more of the moments with you. Keep loving it :).