Then I thought---"Wow! This teething thing is easy. We are going to have no problems at all." Fast forward three weeks. Nope, not so easy this time around. One Monday he was so fussy and uncomfortable that I had to come home from work to relieve Aaron because he couldn't deal with the constant crying (1 1/2 hours is enough to put anyone in the loony bin.). Once he finally slept for awhile that day, he was a little better. He ran a fever all day and was just not his happy self. He would play some and then get a really sad look on his face and just rest. Isn't this look on his face enough to break your heart?

We still don't have any more teeth, but thankfully, we haven't had any more days like the one I just talked about, although we do go through moments like that. Plus, he drools buckets, which would be nice if that stopped! Aaron jokes that we just need to hook a hose up to him to water our lawn. :o) And the fun has just begun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment