Here is the nearly finished project! All I need is a couple of borders and the back and it's done! Then I'll get it machine quilted and it will be ready to hang on the wall. I am so excited that I had to share!

There are 2 other towels that are not in the quilt. I will be piecing borders around them and then framing them to go on another wall in the room.
I can't wait to start on my next project!
3 comments:
that is really cute! good job!
Hey there. Saw that you had a blog on your facebook account. So cute and I am very impressed with your quilting skills. I would like to invite you to my blog, so check for an e-mail coming your way. Hope all is going well and that you enjoy your time in Utah. See ya
Amazing. It is so great to see grandmas work. I love how you showed that.
Jerri
Post a Comment