- After Aaron was made chocolate chip pancakes, Miles pulled the bag of chocolate chips onto the kitchen floor. I ran upstairs because I heard them fall. Miles was sitting in the middle of a pile of chocolate chips shoveling them in as fast as he could. Aaron got out the broom and started to sweep them up. Miles crawled on the floor after the broom trying to save those chocolate morsels from disaster.
- Miles tries to do Pilate's with Aaron and I. He laughs at some moves but others he lays down next to his daddy and tries to imitate him.
- Miles lifts weights....he holds my 3-lb hand weight in front of him vertically and lifts it above his head while grunting. Must be getting a good workout.
- Miles put his blue soccer ball in the computer chair behind me and said "un, oo, ee--GO!" and then made the chair spin around. He stopped the chair and repeated the process. Hmmm....I think we have spun him in the chair so much and he enjoys it so much that he wanted his favorite ball (thank you Teyghan and Kiari) to enjoy it as well. :o)
Friday, January 27, 2012
Miles' Moments
I have decided that since Miles constantly does cute things I need to be recording them so that I don't forget. So, that recording forum will be this blog. I still have to post about our Thanksgiving and Christmas and will get to that sometime...hopefully this weekend. But in the meantime, here are some cute Miles' Moments from the past week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment