Friday, January 21, 2011

2010 4th Quarter Summary

Wow! Time has flown by and I have once again been negligent in updating this blog. Too much time has passed to go into specifics that have happened since September, but here is a quick overview: saying "dada" when looking at Aaron; crawling; pulling himself up; climbing the stairs (still trying to teach him how to go down); the only food we have found that he doesn't like is bananas (he will eat the banana baby food and banana bread, just not raw bananas.); flirting with pretty girls; learning to play with other babies;...the list could go on and on! He is such a happy boy and we love him SO much. Here are a slew of pictures from the past little while in no particular order. Enjoy!!

FIRST TIME IN A SHOPPING CART
ALL TANGLED UP IN MOMMY'S PURSE


ALL HE NEEDS IS A FLEECE BLANKET AND
HIS THUMB AND HE'LL GO TO SLEEP


SHOWING OFF HIS TEETH


7 MONTHS OLD


8 MONTHS OLD


HALLOWEEN--ketchup, mustard, & a hot dog!


SPLISH SPLASH, I WAS TAKING A BATH!


WORN OUT--HE FELL ASLEEP WHILE PLAYING ONE MORNING


9 MONTHS OLD--STILL OFF THE CHARTS FOR HEIGHT AT 32 INCHES TALL AND WEIGHS 21 POUNDS

HAPPY BOY!


FAMILY PICTURE--THANKSGIVING 2010


I LOVE TO EAT
CHRISTMAS 2010--MILES' FIRST CHRISTMAS AS WELL AS 10-MONTH OLD BIRTHDAY


HELPING HOLD UP MOMMY'S DESK WHILE SHE WORKS


READING THE ENSIGN
What a year 2010 was! We were so blessed and we are so happy to start a new year of adventures!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

What a cute little boy!

The Ratnayake Family said...

Is it crazy to say that I miss Miles? I do! I can't believe how big he is and how much he's grown! Even though I've only met the little guy once, I hope we will get to spend some quality time together sooner rather than later:)