Sunday, May 30, 2010

May

Miles turned three months old this month. He is such a happy baby and we are so blessed. He has discovered his hands and loves playing with his fingers. “Whoa! They move! This is cool!”

He laughed out loud for the first time this month—May 20th to be exact! I remember thinking that I must be hearing things but sure enough, I bounced him and he did it again. He loves to be bounced and that’s when we get the best laughs out of him. Disclaimer: This video was taken on our phone and does not have the best picture quality, but you can sure hear him giggle!


We had family pictures taken by a professional photographer in our ward. Her gift to us when Miles was born was a photo shoot. OH MY!!! We got some wonderful pictures. Here is just a very SMALL sampling. Thank you Diane!

No comments: