Saturday, July 24, 2010

July

It was wonderful to celebrate the freedoms we enjoy this month. We even got patriotic in our clothes! Look how cute Miles and Aaron are in their matching shirts!!


He rolled over for the first time from his belly to his back on July 3. I didn’t quite believe it so I put him on his belly several times and he rolled right over---until I got his daddy to come see and he decided that he had had enough! A few days later, Aaron was able to see it as well.

He loves his "Johnny Jump Up" chair (it's a chair/swing that attaches to the door frame--thanks Tiffani). He is quite content to sit and watch the world around him and bounce around.





Miles is such a good little eater! He loves any food that we give him. I try to make our own baby food since it's so expensive. So far he has had green beans, carrots, and broccoli. The carrots are his favorites so far. Let's hope he continues to be such a good eater.

No comments: