Sunday, March 21, 2010

Miles' " Goin' to Meetin' " clothes



I must admit, I am one of those weird people who insists that you need to look your very best when going to church. This means putting on your "Sunday Best." Now, I hold myself and my family to this standard because it's how I was raised. I was taught that you (as a woman) don't go to church without nylons and men shouldn't be without a dress shirt and tie. Because this has been ingrained in me since childhood, I have this stubborn refusal to let Miles go to church in anything but "dress clothes." So, for his first Sunday to church, he got dressed in his finest. I do have to say that he is the most handsome little man ever--he takes after his Daddy! There is nothing better than seeing a "man" in dress clothes.

1 comment:

The Ratnayake Family said...

Miles is sooo adorable! He looks so handsome in his Sunday best!