Sunday, February 21, 2010

Updates....

So, with the birth of our first baby looming over us, I feel compelled to update our blog again. Miles Aaron is due to come in 2 weeks, but the way things are looking, we may be heading to the hospital a lot sooner (already been once today and sent home, but contractions are still coming...). Anyway...

I just have to take a minute to express my love and gratitude to all the freinds and family who have been such a support to us and so loving. There has never been a time when Aaron and I have felt more loved and cared for than throughout this pregnancy. Thank you to all of you!!! :o) It has meant so much to us...more than you will ever know. Every gift, every thought, every smile, every kindnes...it hasn't gopne unnoticed. THANK YOU ALL!

One of the amazing things that my brother did was paint a mural in our nursery. A few weeks ago, my dear sweet, amazing sister-in-laws threw a shower for Aaron's and my coworkers (another super amazing, thoughtful thing to add to our list). During that shower, my brother painted our nursery wall. Below is a picture. Isn't he just AMAZING??!?!?!? This was all done free habd and in about 4-5hours. Yeah, he got the talent in the family! Thanks Bro! We love you tons and I know Miles will love his room!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I'm loving the nursery picture!