Thursday, December 10, 2009

FINALLY! UPDATES ARE HERE!

Oh my goodness!! It has been forever since I have updated our blog. I am such a slacker! Now that it is December and I have a few minutes, I’ll try to catch ya’ll up on the last 4 months in the lives of the Colorado Springs Conners:

We found out we are having a baby boy! We are going to name him Miles Aaron. Aaron is a great lover of jazz music and really enjoys the work of Miles Davis. We have had the name Miles picked out for several years and as soon as I saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks, I knew this was our little Miles. My “mother’s intuition” was confirmed in October.

He is already living up to his namesake. He starts “dancing” whenever I am listening to jazz music or whenever his daddy pulls out his saxophone. Since Aaron and I are both lovers of music, this is a blessing!

He is still growing healthy and strong. I am doing well and coping with the changes that come along with pregnancy. It is the most amazing thing to feel him move and to have him respond to our voices. We thank Heavenly Father every day for this amazing miracle.

Because of where I work, he is the most photographed baby ever. Here are a few fun pictures of him from the uterus. He is going to have Aaron’s nose and my lips.

COOL 3-D AT 11 WEEKS

PROFILE AT 19 WEEKS

BABY FEET AT 19 WEEKS

3-D AT 22 WEEKS

SHOWING OFF HIS BICEP AT 23 WEEKS

No comments: